Greetings from India China Trade Centre (ICTC) & India China Technology Transfer Centre (ICTTC)!
It gives us immense pleasure to invite your good self for “3rd India China Technology Transfer, Collaborative Innovation & Investment Conference” on December 18-19, 2018 at The Grand Hotel, New Delhi.
The conference has been designed with an objective to promote technology transfer and collaborative innovations between Indian and Chinese Business and Research organizations to Augmenting Government’s initiatives like “Make in India”, “Digital India”, “Skill India”, “Smart Cities”, Double Farmers’ Income” etc.
The Thrust areas of the conference are:
- eAgriculture & Food processing,
- Infrastructure & Smart Cities,
- New Energy,
- Bio-Technology & Pharma,
- Information Technology,
- Cloud computing,
- Electric Vehicles and Innovation etc.
Delegation of 75+ members from China comprising of Technology Transfer Institutions/platform, Large/Medium State Owned & Private Enterprises will be attending the Conference, interacting in B2B and showcasing their transfer ready technologies on the sidelines of the conference.
The Conference & matchmaking B2B is organized by India China Trade Centre (ICTC), Co-organizer – Yunnan Academy of Scientific & Technical Information (YASTI), Presented by India China Technology Transfer Centre (ICTTC) and supported by:
- Economic Diplomacy Division, Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Government of India
- PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industry(PHDCCI)
- National Research Development Corporation (NRDC)- An Enterprise of Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India
- National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM)- An Autonomous institution under Ministry of Food Processing Industry, Government of India
- Technology Information, Forecasting and Assessment Council(TIFAC)- An autonomous body under the Department of Science & Technology, Government of India
- Foundation for Innovation and Technology Transfer(FITT) – IIT Delhi
- Cluster Innovation Centre (CIC -Delhi University)
- TiE Delhi NCR (TiE)
- Confederation of Indian Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (CIMSME)
- Millennial India International Chamber of Commerce Industry & Agriculture (MIICCIA)
The registration from and Brochure is enclosed for your ready reference, would you require any other information, please feel free to contact Mr. Kishore Kumar, Asst. Director on [email protected] or +91-9582390613.
We look forward to hearing from your good self.
With warm regards,
V. K. Mishra
Chairman- India China Technology Transfer Centre (ICTTC) &
Executive Vice Chairman – India China Trade Centre (ICTC)